Keeping up with cyberspace

Thursday, January 27, 2005


United we stand ... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • My own comment. In case you do not understand what this picture is about, well, let me tell you that it was taken at a concentration of thousands of people in one section of a Caracas highway about a year and a half ago when frequent and strong protests took place against "the person we can't speak of".

    By Blogger Writer, at 1/28/2005 11:23 AM  

  • Dear Berta,

    I am so happy to see you have establish your online presence with this blog :-) I love the picture you have posted :-) Could you have thought 6 years ago that we would not be able to say what we do not like about our political situation? :-( :-(

    By Blogger Daf, at 1/29/2005 8:37 AM  

  • Just to check if I can post a comment without being a blogger

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/09/2005 3:46 PM  

  • Double checking if anonymous posting is possible.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/19/2005 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home